Meeting You Chinese Drama - Cast - Story - Trailer - Review

Meeting You

Meeting You review
  • Country: China
  • Original Name: 谢谢 让 我 遇见 你
  • Chapters: 28
  • Duration: 35 minutes
  • Release Date: October 13, 2020
  • Online Streaming Sites: Mango Tv / Hunan
  • Chinese Meaning: Thank you for letting me meet you
  • Taken Location: Guilin

Meeting You Chinese Drama Story

Meeting You

Born in social fear but full of skills - Nan Xi meets Xia Rui, a brave and loyal but heart-blooded fragile girl - Xia Rui, the seemingly parallel two could not escape the intersection of fate. It is said that the enemies are not together, fire and water are incompatible, but the balance of fate has been disrupted since the first encounter. 

The "Water Boy" is the incarnation of a craftsman and personally creates every memory of love. "Fire Girl" breaks down internal barriers and offers intimacy. In the incompatible world, seek each other's only light. 

No violence or blood, water and fire meet to create love at a constant temperature of 55 degrees, "squeeze the mouth to kill", "touch the head to kill", "southern style escape" scenes where the conscience scenes are sensitive and warm. I confirmed that the phrase "Thank you for letting me meet you" in my eyes is unique people

Meeting You Cast

  • Fiction Guo
Meeting You
Meeting You

Mensa youth born in social fear but full of skills. She opened her own world after meeting Xia Rui with all kinds of superior skills beyond ordinary people.

Meeting You cast
  • Wan Peng
Brave and loyal but fragile heart-blooded girl. After meeting Nan Xi, she gave each other warmth and slowly opened her world, and the two met.

Meeting You Trailer


Meeting You Review

Series Notes and Comments

Fiction Guo is an incredible actress whose TV show Accidentally in Love was beyond awesome. The Life of the White Fox series is also on the top of my fantasy series list, if you haven't watched it, definitely watch it !! It seemed to me that the drama Su Yu was made a little unprofessional. I watched but did not understand the subject. I was able to watch 3 episodes. Apart from these, Fiction Guo has series that I have been waiting for.

Meeting You english sub

These are: "Going To 18, Bai Ling Tan, The Life of the White Fox Season 2" We will get enough of Fiction Guo in 2021 (if broadcast times do not change).

Meeting You Chinese Drama

So what should I say to Wan Peng? I love this woman. I met with the TV series My Girlfriend is an Alien and I was amazed with the TV series First Love. I wonder how it will come out with the TV series Meeting You.

Before I forget, I must say that My Girlfriend is an Alien season 2 will be with us.

Watch Meeting You

To watch the series, just search on youtube. All episodes of the series are available on youtube with English subtitles . Therefore, you do not need to search for other pirated sites. You can watch it with high quality on Youtube.

Meeting You Chinese Drama

However, translations of the directory are also available on other pirated sites. If you search on Google, you can reach the sections. I have no information about Netflix.

Meeting You English Sub

Yes, this is the end of another post. This is what I could write about the series.

See you in a different article, goodbye! 

-xoxo


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.