Love Alarm Korean Drama - Cast - Story - Trailer - Review

 I'm here with the subject of the Love Alarm series!

Today I will talk to you about my comment on the Love Alarm series, which I finished in just two nights. Do not worry if the article contains spoilers, I will warn you with a big warning when I give spoilers.

First of all, I want to talk about Love Alarm shortly;

Love Alarm Korean Drama

Love Alarm Korean Drama

Story :

The series revolves around the 'Love Alarm' mobile phone application, which is also named. The function of the application is to tell you whether there is someone who loves you in an environment of 10 meters.

Jojo is a high school student, she looks pretty and just as cheerful. But this daughter's life is more difficult than the life of Cinderella. Jojo owes millions to his aunt, who has to live with her aunt. Jojo works in various jobs to pay this debt.

The series generally revolves around Jojo's life and love life.

  • Love Alarm Series Type; Youth - Romance - Little Drama
  • Love Alarm Episode Number; 8
  • Is there a season 2 of Love Alarm? ; Yes

Love Alarm Trailer



Love Alarm Review

It can be said that I liked the series in general, but there are so many situations that I will criticize the series ... Do not be afraid, I will not give you spoilers under this title. I just want to briefly mention my comment.

Love Alarm Korean Drama

It is one step ahead of ordinary Korean TV series in terms of the subject of the series, but it is no different from ordinary Korean TV series with lots of clichés. I'm actually a fan of cliches, but I do not know how strange cliches were in this drama ... Also, for some reason, the acting did not attract me.

Jojo's constant calm attitude, Hwang Sun-oh's a bad boy and a good boy, our other gentleman is a strange state with Little Emrah ... Frankly, it didn't really attract me, I didn't like it.

Love Alarm Korean Drama

As for the finale, I can say that 'the usual bad Korea was just a few clicks away from the drama finals'. I'm not sure it could even be the worst finale of recent years. Fortunately, there is season 2!

Love Alarm Korean Drama

If I take the series in general, it is not a series that will not be watched, but it is obvious that it will not be a series that you can watch with love. It was a series that I could call a snack for me, I wonder what you guys think.

Love Alarm Drama Series

UNDER THIS TITLE THERE WILL BE LOTS OF SPOILERS ABOUT THE SERIES THAT WILL BE DISCOMFORTABLE.

My first criticism was this slick relationship in the series. Seriously, I haven't seen such a cute couple in a long time! No, when I do not see you for 1 day, I am like this, I am like this, and so on.

Love dialogues took me away from me, I couldn't help cursing the scriptwriter while I was watching.

But despite all these slick love dialogues, I continued the series for this handsome man Sun-Oh.

Even though he is handsome, there are places where I should criticize this man.

No, so why would a person fall in love with a lady whose best friend falls in love with? Why do you wander around the lady your friend fell in love with when you are fifty shaking hands?

Love Alarm Korean Drama

I can't imagine what this screenwriter might have gone through to make Sun-Oh dishonest. No, I mean, looking at his general character, this is not a behavior that fits Sun-Oh's character. Although Sun-Oh's turning into a love bug was one of the situations that did not fit his character ...

In general, there were characters who did not sit in the series. The scriptwriter wrote a script other than the characters he created, and the characters fly in the air, which is what he hates the most!

In addition to all these, I did not feel sorry for our second man wandering around in Little Emrah mode.

Come love a girl for years, let your friend come from America and take her heart. My eyes are filled!

In addition, this screenwriter had a separate grudge against the second boy. While the man accepted the love of Jojo and Sun Oh, he broke the couple from nothing in the middle of the drama and gave hope to this boy. What was the need for this?

While it's obvious what will happen at the end of the drama and who Jojo will be with, I can't help but wonder why the scriptwriter might have loaded up this boy with so much love.

In addition, Jojo's heart that was put on branch did not irritate me. No, so why do you give hope to this kid when you're blindly in love with Sun OH until the other day?

Also, Jojo's breakup with Sun Oh wasn't so ridiculous! Supposedly, Sun Oh's family is leaving so that he won't send Sun Oh to America, but at the end of the job, Sun Oh goes to America again, it is not enough, and comes back with a girlfriend. It happened again, my eyes were filled.

As I criticize the series, I understand that I do not really like the series because the more I criticize, the more my criticism comes. I will touch on a last or two points and end the article.

The second half of the show was so ridiculous! They were supposed to be high school graduates, but the characters were so mature that I thought for a second that they were university graduates. It was ridiculous.

Love Alarm Final

The finale of the series was the worst series finale of recent times. The final consisted of sections of 7 episodes. Inevitably, they didn't have the money to give the players, I guess they kept it, they made the final with sections, 'I couldn't help but say.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.