Kalp Atışı ( Heartbeat ) Turkısh Series Review - Cast - Story

Kalp Atışı ( Heartbeat ) Turkısh Series Review - Cast - Story


I've waited to write this series and now I think the time has come. I watched the first and second episodes completely. Then again, I thought I'd wait a few more episodes just in case. 5 episodes have been released so far. 

So I think 5 chapters will be enough for me to express my views. The reason why I wrote this drama is, of course, because it is a Korean drama adaptation. Doctors was a Korean drama that I loved. I really enjoyed watching. That's why I want to write my opinions at length.

Kalp Atışı Turkısh Series 


  • Adaptation: Doctors
  • Producer: MF Production
  • Director: Yusuf Pirhasan
  • Screenplay: Makbule Kosif, Eda Tezcan, Gülsev Karagöz, Zafer Özer Çetinel and Melis Veziroğlu Yılmaz
First, I will talk about the subject of Heartbeat. The series is about the life story of a young girl. A troubled teenage girl going to high school. Our daughter is having problems at school one day. Her father is picking up our daughter from school because it's not the first time she's done it. Our daughter is too rebellious. Later, her father leaves her daughter to her grandmother. The girl is now living with her grandmother. At the school she goes to, she meets a teacher who is very popular with the students.


Thanks to that teacher, the girl starts studying and wants to get her life in order. Our teacher's profession is actually a doctor, but he is a science teacher at school. Of course, a lot of things happen to our daughter these days. Later, events develop and a thousand and one incidents happen to the girl. Years pass and our daughter becomes a doctor. 


They start working at the same hospital as their teacher. I explained without giving too much detail. If you've already watched the Doctors series, you know the subject. Even if you haven't watched it, you can log in to the Doctors series to get more detailed information. Because I have a publication there that I wrote fondly. 🙂

Kalp Atışı Cast


For some reason, Gökhan Alkan played the lead role in the adaptation of She was pretty. It was the "Loves Does Not Love" series. It started almost the same. Anyway, I watched the first trailer of Heartbeat when it came out. 

My first reaction was "oh they did the same". The first trailer of the Doctors series was the same. I mean, I saw a video and they put two trailers together. When you watch it that way, it's exactly the same, since I already know the series by heart, even the lines were the same. So I had a stun. But from the very first moment, I was saying that they would change this series, and that's what happened.


Now I will talk about the first part. Like the trailer, it was exactly the same in the first episode. The only difference is that in the original version, Bahar is still in love with Ali Asaf. In the original version, Bahar tries to be with Oğuz. But to complicate things in Turkish TV series, they left Bahar in love with Ali Asaf. Also, my first impression was the following about the players; Almost everyone is alike. 

But they missed the most important detail. I think they should have taken someone older instead of Gökhan Alkan. As a result, the girl begins to have a love affair with her high school teacher. I think those who haven't watched the first episode will never understand that age difference. It was ridiculous that they were at the same age, and I think the biggest feature of the series was the age difference. For example, he caught my attention in the other series.

Heartbeat Turkish Series


Bahar character, on the other hand, was not such a bad character. He was a character who knew what he had done wrong. But in this series, the girl is definitely the leader of the scabies and as I said, she was normally supposed to fall in love with Oguz. 



Oğuz, on the other hand, would fall in love with Eylül. Ali Asaf and Oguz would quarrel. Maybe something has started in Oguz, I can't say anything definite about it.

Oğuz should also be the child of a rich family. Bahar's family normally have to try to marry Oğuz. Since Oğuz's family has shares in the hospital, they expect something like this from Bahar. But in this series, Oğuz's situation is not good. 



But the only point is that Oguz is a very talented doctor and a bit nervous. That was the only thing about Oguz. The characters of Bahar's father and grandfather are almost the same. I did not see any difference in them. I guess at the end of the series Bahar and Oğuz, Eylül and Ali Asaf will be together. In the other series, Bahar was with her close friend, the assistant doctor. There will most likely be such an end here.


Heartbeat Cast


Esma is exactly the same. Even their clothes are almost the same. So since the adaptation is a series, it makes sense of course that most things are the same. But people inevitably make comparisons. After the first episode, the scenario started to change quite a bit when looking at the other episodes. 


They will just leave the subject the same and change the continuation. If they've already done exactly the same, it won't taste good. But all I want now is one-season TV series in Turkish TV series. Since Doctors is a single season, the subject develops without further ado. 

But in Turkish series, the events are extended as the events are extended so that the season gets longer. As such, the series has no flavor. I hope they last one season and make a good finale. It will end as a completely different series as its subject will also change. This is my view. I don't know anything about the industry. That's why I'm just watching and sharing what I see with you.



The famous biker Mehmet was the same in the first episode. Meeting after years etc. but later changed. Normally, Mehmet was married and had a child. He had a traffic accident and was leaving the show after he recovered. But I think it's permanent in this series. Already in the series, Eylül and Ali Asaf did not overcome obstacles to be together. 

But it was adapted that way in this series. I think this is a classic of Turkish TV series. In fact, there is always a rivalry in all romantic series. But in us it is more than one and it is extended.



Doctor Selim is the same in type and character. But normally he doesn't take Eylül to the hospital and she is not in love with Eylül. It was an exaggeration that Selim fell in love with Eylül. Almost all the men in the series are in love with Eylül. That's why I didn't like that situation. But Ali Asaf's father was fine. Almost everything is the same.

I could write more about the series, but that's enough comparison. As a Turkish series, I can't say I liked it or not. If I'm watching TV and the show came across, I'd definitely watch it. But I don't sit and wait for the episode. 

As far as I know, the ratings of the series are going very well. I think we, as the Turkish nation, love the doctored TV series. For example, we still watch the Doctors series like crazy. This series was like the new version of the Doctors series and gave a different flavor to us. 


The story is really beautiful, my only wish is that the series is not extended as I said. I hope the series is not extended and they leave it as it is. Again, I wrote a lot, I really thank you if you read what I wrote until the end. If I made a mistake, I say sorry and end the broadcast.

Stay with love, Dear Reader! 🙂

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.