Dünya Hali ( World State ) Turkish Series Review - Cast - Story

 The World State( Dünya Hali ) series was a series that I thought about whether it would work at first and then waited as the information came. But tonight something happened that really pissed me off. While we were waiting for the show with enthusiasm in the daytime, it was said that our series will start at 21.45, which is different from the time given for days. 



So it was a last minute situation and I was upset. Although the reason is not written, this situation broke my enthusiasm. When interviewing the actors, they were all so enthusiastic and excited that I felt a little sorry for them rather than waiting myself. 

They also gave a movie until the hour that you never ask. It was a popular foreign movie, but I watched it for the first time and I didn't like it at all. Fortunately, it started with the logic of not being too late or not, and I watched it.


Dünya Hali Turkish Series

The actors were all well-known and proven actors. It was not expected to be bad. If you are already reading my articles, you know my thoughts towards Caner Şahin, but I still want to write down the performances of the actors one by one.

Caner Şahin can be very talented and apt. He plays each character well, so I see a different energy in him. That's what happened in this show. To be integrated with Sinan's character and to be enthusiastic about the audience. Her natural body language and facial expressions took me away, as always. 

They were also good lines for Sinan's character. This goal was also in the old part of Sinan's first episode with Caner's good performance. I don't know if he can play progressively, the most character is Sinan.


World State



Pelin Abay had been showing herself in her previous series and discovering the audience beautifully. However, we could not see how good a player he was. We were able to see his acting more clearly because this type of genre is different. 

When it was announced when it was realized, I thought if it was such a good actor to do it in. When I watched the episode, I realized that I got burned. He always adapted to the squad and played really naturally. Their energies matched with Caner as well. I matched it as a couple.

I am asked why I first derive Tolga Tekin from Tolga Tekin. Of course you have to have the actor, his role, the character. Maybe the character's description is like that, but I never really liked it. These features are the characteristics of some features. 

This is exactly the case with Tolga Tekin, but his acting was brilliant. He's such a good actor that there doesn't seem to be a character we can't play and get over. He's a master in my opinion. Stage solos could have been a bit too much.

Ozan Çelik and Hakan Emre Ünalı understand in the series. I mean, if they played your character in the series, he wouldn't have grinned at all. development of both. I watched Hakan Emre Ünal as a guest actor in his previous project and was angry. He thinks that with this series, he can soften me as a viewer. Ozan Celik's favorite. We produce the programs of both of them abundantly.

I am very happy with Hüseyin Elmalıpınar. Because when was the last time my publisher. The screen was stunned three times. After watching the close-up projects, it felt longer to continue. Hüseyin Elmalıpınar is always one of our same actors for people close to the same character. There are more such figures of different neighborhoods who can benefit from paternalistic people. Being in the forefront of your character, being happy.

I had never seen Şehsuvar Aktaş as a name in the cast and in the actor group until the series aired. This I was very surprised and happy. How happy you are to admire Adnan Başar, Zeki Ocak, and Naşit Özcan like Şehsuvar Aktaş. Every little young gamer will add a lot and support design.


Dünya Hali Turkish Series Review

I thinks it's worth reviving and living the show. the original will not be published this late again, it will be published on time and we will enjoy it. The series is absurdly useless. Daily and funny dialogues, of course, but important and powerful lines were not passed. Besides, the place appeared in the social message. This series has been my Z projects directed by Osman Nail Doğan and Muraloğlu. 

Do you think the same in this idea as I think in the other two projects? They are talented and well-intentioned. There was a color suitable for both a summer drama and a comedy. Close-up. First time gone. I love the blue camper van (I hope it's the right lesson), I wish it was mine. I didn't like their music. Kıvılcım character can dress better than most. 

I think you're thinking a little bit about the choice of choice in terms of design. Reviving the narration of Sinan's character, phase transitions. Players, I could not find a problem in technical issues anyway. I recommend the series, I think your drama support is overwhelmed, I think you will like it, give it a chance.


Synopsis



  • Genre: Romance, Comedy, Family
  • Director: Osman Nail Doğan, Murad Zaloğlu
  • Screenplay: Osman Nail Doğan, Murat Kaman, İdris Meydi, Cem Tunçer, Eray Kaman
  • Production: Why Movie
  • Producer: Ahmet Tarik Guven
  • Construction Year: 2021
  • Release Day: Wednesday
  • Broadcast Channel: TRT1
  • Start Date: 28 July 2021

Taking its subject from relationships, one of the most basic parts of life, World Carpet brings the daily life of an ordinary person living in the city to the screen with a very different sense of humor. With his absurd approach, he deals with simple events and contradictions in daily life in an entertaining style.

We will witness the changes in the life of a young man, Sinan (Caner Şahin), who does not shy away from what he knows is true all his life, and who sometimes contradicts the "modern" life he lives in, after falling in love with a woman (Pelin Abay) he met by chance while conducting a survey.

Sinan, who prioritizes goodness and honesty in every aspect of his life, experiences interesting and funny situations while trying to stay true to his values, regardless of the circumstances, in the World Hali series with a masterful sense of humor.

Dünya Hali Cast

  • Caner Şahin 
  • Pelin Abay 
  • Tolga Tekin 
  • Ozan Çelik 
  • Şehsuvar Aktaş
  • Hüseyin Elmalıpınar 
  • Hakan Emre Ünal 
  • Selin Hasar
  • Ayfer Tokatlı 
  • Adnan Başar
  • Zeki Ocak
  • Mert Denizmen 
  • Mekin Sezer 
  • Naşit Özcan 
  • Eray Kaman

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.