Hello Mr Gu Chinese Drama - Cast - Story - Trailer- Review

 Hello Mr Gu Chinese Drama - Cast - Story - Repiew - Trailer


Hello Mr Gu Chinese Drama

As a romantic comedy enthusiast, I found myself in the drama with the drama being of this type and the cover attracting me. As a result, I immediately opened a title saying I should share this series with my readers.

As you can see from the title and my sentences, the series is a Chinese drama. It's a fairly new drama, just one of the 2021 Chinese TV Shows. If I like this series, I think to open a blog title for other Chinese TV series and collect all the series there. Anyway, let's not go too far.

Hello Mr Gu Review

Let's start with the subject of the series, touch on the actors and those who are curious about the series and end the article.


  • Hello Mr Gu Thread
  • Country: China
  • Episodes: 30
  • Release Date: 30 March 2021 - 13 April 2021
  • Broadcast Days: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
  • Channel: Tencent Video
  • Episode Duration: 45 minutes

Hello Mr Gu Story

Disliked by the crowd and the people, CEO Gu Nan Zhou enters into a contract marriage with a poor and proud young woman. Their characters that are quite opposite to each other cause them to clash with each other.

However, as you know, opposites suddenly begin to get closer with the logic that opposite poles attract each other. How will this rapprochement begin and end? We will witness this together.

The subject of the series was like this. We will witness the deep subject of the series when we watch it from now on. I did not want to extend the subject further and give you spoilers.

Now let's talk about the actors of the TV series.

Hello Mr Gu Cast



As you know, I know a lot about Korean TV series and actors. However, I cannot say that I know much about other Asian TV Series. For this reason, the bottom of this title will consist of information rather than my comments. Now that I have given this valuable information, let's take a look at the actors in the series;

  • Chen Jing Ke

Jing Ke will play the character of Gu Nan Zhou, a Seo in the drama.

  • Yan Zhi Chao

Zhi Chao, poor girl who signed a contract to marry Nan Zhou in the drama; Zhou Jian will play Qing.

  • Guo Yun Qi

Yun Qi will play the character of Zhou Zi Xuan in the drama.

  • Zhu Dan Ni

This actress will also play the character of Su You Xia in the series.

  • Xin Rui Qi

He will appear in Rui Qi as Jiang Jing Xuan in the drama.

  • Vesta Ding

Finally, Vesta will be in front of us with the role of Zhang Yin in the series.

As a result, the actors in the series were like this. I tried to mention all the players who are at the forefront as much as I can. For this reason, the writing may be a little stretched, please do not mind.

I have given you information about the series and its actors up to this point. Now, I want to answer a few questions about the series trailer and the series by opening separate titles. Here you go;

Hello Mr Gu Trailer

The first trailer for the series on Youtube;

Watch Hello Mr Gu

To watch the series, just search on youtube. All episodes of the series are available on youtube with English subtitles . Therefore, you do not need to search for other pirated sites. You can watch it with high quality on Youtube.

However, translations of the directory are also available on other pirated sites. If you search on Google, you can reach the sections. I have no information about Netflix.

When is the new episode

The series is now final. All sections are available on the sites.

Hello Mr Gu Photos











Hello Mr Gu English Sub

Yes, this is the end of another post. This is what I could write about the series. You can leave any question you have in mind in the comment section. I try to answer as best I can.

See you in a different article, goodbye! 

-xoxo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.