Put Your Head on My Shoulder Reviews - Cast - Story

Hello Asian Drama readers. How is your day going? Mine is pretty hopeless, negative and exhausted. That being the case, I thought I'd take a look at the new series and distract myself. Today, I will introduce you to a Thai drama, different from China and Korea. The name of our series is Put Your Head on My Shoulder, a romantic comedy youth series consisting of 20 episodes. Let's take a look at the subject of the series and the necessary information without further ado;

Put Your Head on My Shoulder

  • Drama: Put Your Head On My Shoulder
  • Country: Thailand
  • Genres: Comedy, Romantic, School, Drama
  • Chapters: 20
  • Release Date: September 26, 2021 - October 27, 2021
  • Broadcast Day: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday
  • Original Channel: Tencent Video
  • Episode Duration: 44 min.
  • Tags for the TV series: Awkward to Lovers, Beautiful Female Lead, Adapted from a Web Novel, University, Smart Male Lead, Life Together, Calm Male Lead, Student, Beautiful Male Lead, Unrequited Love
  • Source: Jazetel.com

Plot / Story : Prapai, an accounting graduate who dreams of working in an advertising agency, has to live with Pupaa, a talented physics student, and many funny stories unfold between them. Although the two do not want to spend time with each other, they slowly enter each other's hearts. In this process, they put their prejudices aside and encourage each other to overcome all the difficulties in their relationship. As a result, these two find a new direction in career and life planning and experience love together. Hot Love, hot time...

The drama is based on the web novel (Webtoon / Manga) by Zhao Qian Qian (赵乾乾) "Put Your Head on My Shoulder" (致我们暖暖的小时光).

Click here to access my previous post

Put Your Head on My Shoulder Cast

  • New Thitipoom Tacha-apaikun - Pupaa
  • Kaimuk Nilawan Iamchuasawad - Prapai
  • Chimon Wachirawit Ruangwiwat - Tar
  • Gigie Chanunphat Kamolkiriluck - Wawa
  • Kacha Nontanun Anchuleepradit - Time
  • Piploy Kanyarat Ruangrung - Kwang

Put Your Head on My Shoulder

The cast of the show was like this. As I mentioned above, the series is a webtoon adaptation. I haven't had a chance to read the webtoon yet. But considering the pre-adapted webtoons, I feel like it would do a good job. I hope they do a good job and we will enjoy watching.

This is the information I will give you about the series. When I watch the series, my comment / review article about the series will be on this page. See you in a different article, goodbye and stay happy!

Click here to access my previous post

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.